AI in Drug Development: Hype or Reality?
This discussion between VeriSIM Life and experts at Pfizer, Bayer and Janssen explores how adopting AI and deep technology to the R&D process reduces costs and accelerates time to market whilst maintaining safety.
Key themes include:
• Identifying the most common barriers preventing the successful adoption of AI initiatives for drug development in small and large organizations
• Comparing the challenges with applying AI to determine safety and efficacy: Small molecule vs. large molecule candidates
• Understanding how general and deterministic systems approach PK/PD/E predictions differently: What are the impacts?
• AI adoption and the impacts of user interfaces (UI and UX) on different user groups
• Overcoming data capture, accessibility and analytic challenges: Ensuring availability of accurate, usable data for generation and prediction
© 2021 VeriSIM Life. All rights reserved.